Tricep Kickback Instruction
Tricep kickbacks are a perfect exercise to completely focus and isolate on the triceps. Here is the correct way to perform this exercise, now keep in mind this routine requires perfect form to be done successfully. As long as you feel the burn in the rear of your arm you know your doing it correctly.
1. First place your right hand and right knee on a bench for support.
2. Slightly bend the leg your standing on.
3. The arm you are performing the exercise with should be bent at a 90-degree angle the shoulder while maintaining a 90-degree angle at the elbow.
4. Pay attention to your form for this exercise is very important. You must make sure your upper arm is parallel to the ground.
5. At a slow and steady pace straighten your elbow and return to the initial starting position.
Tricep Behind The Back Curls
Tricep behind the backs are another excellent way to isolate and focus on your triceps.
Here is the correct way to perform this exercise.
1. In either a seated or standing position, raise the dumbbell over your head and bend your elbow until you feel a stretching sensation in your tricep. Remember to never use your body for leverage to shift the weight.
2. Now begin to straighten your elbow, and steadily return to your starting position. Never snap or lock your elbow, and never allow the weight to fall unchecked back to the starting position.